HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

Get Down and Move it All Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Roxi pressed into his hand with a soft moan, gasping loudly when he slammed into her and hit her g-spot. Each of his thrusts made her gasp and moan and she was soon panting softly. She moaned again, "F-faster.."She begged softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:03 am

Hatcher nodded and gripped the seat as he began to thrust into her harder and faster he was almost a blur at how fast he was moving as his entire length was pushing in and out of her. He groaned as his dick grew in size making it thickenig inside her, "AH Roxi!" He moaned feeling close to release and kept pounding her tight snatch, "Fuck I'm going to cum inside!" He didn't hold back as he rammed into her hard and fast then moaned loudly firing his cum in spurts into her tight core and shuddered feeling her orgasm clenching on his dick as he still thrusted into her filling her.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am

Rixi whimpered loudly and panted. she clutched the seats and whined at how good he felt. She moaned his name loudly as his frantic thrusting worked her up and over the edge, crying out as she released. She shivered and moved again, cumming a second time on the tail of her first, her walls frantically clutching at his member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 am

Hatcher shuddered and panted as he kept pushed into her and kissed her lips gently, "You felt very good Mis-I mean Roxi." He felt the tightness and didn't want to leave but he did have to drop her off at the class at some point. He pulled away and pulled his pants up sipping them and climbed in the front again, "So..." he cleared his throat before continuing, "Where too?" He put his hat on and adjusted his top and pants as he was still breathing hard and his penis throbbing from the release.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Roxi shivered a little and whimpered when he left her, lifting her hips into him as if to try and hold him there. She sighed happily and chuckled softly when he got straight back to his job. "Mm, breath a little." She giggled, taking a moment to bask in the glow. Then she remembered how much she had to do before class, including get a classroom. She sat up and got fully dressed again before sliding back up into the seat. She gave him her address and smiled, "You didn't have to you know... Please me I mean.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Hatcher rolled down the windows to let some of the rather hot sexy fumes out and breathed in deeply, "Not at all. I rather enjoyed it myself to be honest. It has been a while since miss Yuure has allowed me such a pleasure to fuck someone in the limo on the spot. He rolled his palm over his junk letting it settle back to it's normal state. He though of the address and began to drive once more, "I look forward to possibly doing it again." He smiled in the rear-view as he drove towards the address. When there he stopped opening her door, "Take your time you still have a bit before the class begins."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Roxi smiled a little and nodded, "I'm glad I was enjoyable." She rolled down the window next to her and relaxed as a breeze washed over her and cooled her down. Once they were at her apartment, she got out and faced him with a grin. She straightened his jacket a little, then his tie, saying just loud enough for him to hear. "You can have me at any time, any way and anywhere you want Mr. Hatcher." She smirked and stepped back, "I'll be down soon." She walking into the building, hips saying for him to look at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Hatcher blinked as she adjusted his clothing and his long ears stayed low under the cap he wore and swallowed hard and smirked seeing her walking away and watched her hips and felt as though he was indeed ready for yet another go at her however he didn't let that get to him. Lady Yuure wanted her to the lesson on time and he didn't much have time for another go. He brushed his suit off and leaned against the black limo and crossed his arms but answered his phone, "Yes? Of course. Mhm. Indeed. Very wel until next time." He hung up.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Roxi got up to her apartment and froze. She was quiet for a moment before "SON OF A BITCH!" Was shouted loud enough to be heard down on the street. Her neighbors didn't bother to look out their door, they knew her place had been broken into, and had probably gone through some of the scattered things and taken what they wanted. Okay, so she didn't live in a good neighborhood, or even a good building, but this was the first time it had happened since she'd moved in years ago. She stepped over the overturned shelf in her front door and walked around. She growled softly and walked to her closet, at least most of her clothes were here. She grabbed a duffle bag and shoved her clothes in, not really knowing what she was grabbing. She grabbed another and stuffed her shoes and makeup in it, and her hair stuff. She was cussing and stopping around until she gathered everything. She was in tears by the time she started out of her apartment, "Free food and shit!" She shouted to the other tenants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue May 07, 2013 4:33 am

Flip stood at the black limo gazing up and down the street and hearing her yell he lowered his ears not sure if he should go up and assist or cower in the car from her tone. He decided it best to stay and wait as he was ordered to by his mistress. He wouldn't disobey the fine feline. He checked his watch at his wrist and adjusted his tux top again and saw some gruel people pass and did nothing didn't even catch their gaze just stared forward like a statue awaiting order.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Roxi came down the stairs, carrying the two duffle bags down the stairs. Her tail was tucked between her legs and her ears down. "I'm ready to go now." She muttered as she set the bags down by the trunk. She looked ready to cry for a moment, but she just took a deep breath and shook her head. She squared her shoulders and looked at him, giving him a little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:26 am

Flip saw her return and he shut the door when she was inside and went to his door getting in and shut the door and looked through his rearview to her, "You sure you are alright miss?" He began to drive towards the studio knowing he may very well get her there in time as well as have time to take a nice break and get himself lunch with a friend.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:43 am

Roxi let out a long sigh, but nodded. "I needed a new place to live anyway. While Yuure's putting me up in a hotel, I'll look for someplace better. My apartment got broken into, anything of value was taken... Just gotta start new somewhere else. In my life I've learned to take things with a grain of salt." She smiled and leaned forward, "Now, onward to my future Mr. Hatcher, I'm sure Lady Yuure is anxious to make sure I'm there and ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 am

Hatcher listened as he drove and had lightly jumped at the remark of her things being taken, "That is terrible! Myself and Lady Yuure wont stand for that. Make up a list of your belongings to the best of your knowledge! We will noth see to it that they get returned or replaced." He passed back a notebook and pen. He turned down a long street and looked in his mirror, "You know my lady means well and no doubt you know of what guards she has. With sich high references and people she knows you can get your things back. We are all willing to help you Roxi."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JinxnCo

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Roxi just smiled gently, leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek as he drove. "Don't worry about it love, The most valuable items I had taken were shoes that I never wore and some money I had stashed. In that area, I'm sure the stuff was taken by someone who could use it. Besides, Yuure is paying me more in one night then I had taken, so it all works out. Just pissed me off a little." She sat back and stretched, watching the buildings go by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:13 am

The dark furred hare looked to the mirror to the young fox and then ahead; how horrible to have your place broken into. It wasn't so much the items stolen but an invasion of privacy and personal space being invaded. He looked ahead but had his phone down at a light texting frantically; he was going to try his best to help this poor woman out and with the help of Miss Yuure of course it was no issue. Hoping to cheer her mood he smiled, "Mis- ah I mean Roxi, How about you hand me a piece of that doughnut. I think It smells good, I regret not having you get me some." This would take her mind off of things as she would be helping him, "Also we will be back at the hotel withing 7 minutes."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Down and Move it All Around   

Back to top Go down

Get Down and Move it All Around
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3