HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Jake smiled softly, as he strolled towards a rather inviting patch of grass, his hands in the pockets of his tight, dark grey jeans, a purple notebook under his right arm. He sat down eagerly, crossing his legs, resting his tail in his lap, his fox ears twitching from the crunch of the grass. He sighed happily, and pulled out his notebook, beginning to scribble into it, looking around every once in a while, continuing to sketch, enjoying the cool breeze, and the sunny sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

"Wow the weathers nice. It's been a few days since we have seen sunshine. I'm glad all the same." The young male spoke more to himself under the shade of the tree. His bright eyes looking around the lovely settings of the park as children tried to fly kites. His eyes went to the bench seeing a male there and his ears flicked, "Well wonder who that is. Haven't seen him about." He rose then walked over and smiled, "Hi there. Sorry Didn't mean to intrude just wanted to say hello. His long rabbit ears were down by his cheeks as his hair was creating some bangs over his face. He was in shorts and flipflops and a loose fitting tee.

((sorry not my best I was exhausted when doing this. I promise next will be better lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: A Day At The    Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 am

Jake continued to sketch for just a moment, his hand pausing mid-scribble, looking up to the boy, blinking. A cute and happy, but slightly confused expression came across his face, his green eyes filling with color as they came across the rabbit. "O-oh." He said, rather quietly. He cleared his throat. "Hi!" He said, much more energetically, his tail wagging softly in the grass, shutting his notebook, and setting it in his lap, his ears perking up as he smiled eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: A Day At The    Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:39 am

(and it's fine XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

He simply smiled at the other male finding him rather fascinating. He was a bit worried the male was going to pounce on him seeing as he was a fox and himself a rabbit. Inter-species usually was new and slowly being learned. The young man smiled as his bright emerald eyes looked to the young man extending a hand he winked, "The name is Flip. I'm Fairly new to the area and saw you drawing. I like seeing people draw. I'm more of a musician. I can't use my hands for anything but I do enjoy a good ol Irish tune." His accent now heavy in the Irish-way.

((You gonna edit your profile so we can see more about you? lol maybe put your character or characters in the Profiles. I have a site for mine so if you want to look at them or even request them check here ^_^ BTW You can call me Tabby))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm

(I will. XD I'm super busy, and barely even have time for these. >_< But I'll hit the profile ASAP. ;D)

Jake smiled softly. "I am too, actually..." He opened his notebook towards Flip, quickly turning through the pages, revealing quite a bit of writing in the first section of it, some sketches in the middle, and towards the back, a plethora of notes, and musical symbols. He placed the notebook back into his lap. "I'm very into the arts... writing, sketching, music.... You name it, I've probably picked it up." He giggled softly. "I'm Jake, by the way." He added, shaking the boy's hand gently, looking up to him with a friendly and inviting smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 am

Flip gladly took his hand shaking it and nods, "Those notes looked lovely. I should love to play them if you'd allow me the pleasure. Perhaps you play an instrument as well? It would be lovely if we could both play." He smiled as his ears flicked up hearing a child scream from laughter then his gaze returned to the male, "Well Jack would you join me on a small date?"

((NO rush hun ^^ If anything just put his name, age, sex, breed, special abilities, height weight, pic if possible, and small history.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:06 am

Jake's cheeks blushed softly, his green eyes sparkling for just a moment. "Oh." He cleared his throat, smiling smugly. He slid his notebook into the back of his jeans, brushing his hair out of his face. He stood, re-adjusting his jeans, smiling cutely to the boy. "I'm JAKE." He giggled quietly. "And I'd love to." He gave the boy a sincere smile, his tail twitching for just a moment. He was always one to tae risks. After all, this couldn't be worse than the last time.

(I will. XD Soon as I get enough time to sit down and sort everything out o-o But it will be done :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Flip smiled and stood firmly, "Well what would you like to do? Oh we can go sit down at a small restaurant and enjoy some food how about that? Then you can show me your drawings of lovely art and If you wouldn't mind I would greatly love to see the music you have composed. " He reached out his arm and chuckled, "Well Jack let us go, times'a'wastin!"

((No problem. Also Is Jake BI? Also is he dom or Sub?))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:54 pm

(He's Bi, leaning heavily towards Gay. And both, in a way.. It's hard to explain xD He's a bottom, but can be dominant about it...? I dunno. You'll see eventually, XD)

Jake nodded softly. "I'd love that." He gave the rabbit a warm smile, picking his things up. "Lead the way!" He smiled to the boy, his tail wagging eagerly. He had met quite a few guys in this way before, some of them turning out better than others. He'd had some good experiences, and some fairly bad experiences as well. It was all very complicated, and he didn't explain it to many people. Honestly, he had yet to explain it to himself very much. He giggled, and pulled out his cellphone. "Just a minute." He said to the boy, dialing a number. "Hey, sis.... Yeah. Okay." He looked up to Flip. "Yeah, we're having a guest over tonight." He nodded, listening. "Alright!" He smiled widely, before hanging up. "Sorry." He giggled. "Had to tell Xena. I swear, you can't do ANYTHING without giving that woman two weeks notice." He chuckled, looking to Flip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

He looked to the male as he seemed almost more excited than he was which was rare. He hadn't come across many as enthused about life as he was. In anycase he couldn't help but smile and nod as he started to walk though hearing him talk he saw he was on the phone. He was quick to look away not sure if he should be listening. he didn't want to feel as though he were eavesdropping. "Oh?" Gaze went back to Jake, "A sister? How old is she?" A smile graced his face before continuing, "Well sadly i had siblings but they all got sick and perished. Same as me ma n pa. Not sure why I'm the last but I am grateful to still be here."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Jake nodded, following Flip. "Yeah... We're the same age. Same birthday, actually..." He said quietly, pausing for a moment. The subject of his birth was always a touchy subject for him, and he very rarely spoke about it. It was a very long, and painful story for him. He shook his head, clearing his throat. "S-so, where exactly ARE we going..?" He asked, looking over Flip's shoulder for a moment, his tail wagging slowly behind him, looking around energetically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 pm

"Well there is a new cafe that just opened and they have some sandwiches too as well as some home made chocolates and fudge. It would be a simple little thing but all the same it will surely be fun." His ears flicked as he crossed the street with him. He chuckled a bit and looked over, "You seem so excited as though we're going to an amusement park."

((check your inbox ^^))

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

(I did. You're not on now xD)

Jake giggled softly. "I don't really get taken places much..." He blinked. "It's a long story." He shook his head, and continued to follow the boy. "That sounds yummy though!" He smiled widely at the thought. "I don't really eat that much though..." He said rather quietly. It was one of his unhealthy habits. Sometimes, he'd go days without eating, and when he did, it wssn't very much. "But I'll try." He smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 pm

"Well you shuld eat more. Your body need it to survive. You could get ill or weaker as you age if you dont eat. Try to eat a full meal three times a day. It doesn't have to be big. I enjoy a little of everything on the food pyramid. But odd as it may seem I dislike carrots." He chuckled at the thought and smiled to him, "So Jake you working? Or goin to school? Tell me more about yourself."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Jake nodded, listening to the rabbit. "It's just one of my bad habits..." He blinked, still following the boy. "I go to school, but I have a job as well." He smiled. "And quite a few hobbies. But for some reason, I always have tons of free time..." He sped up a bit, now walking beside the other boy. "How about yourself...?" He asked, brushing his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:16 pm

He looked ahead as he walked, "Ah well um. I really don't. I play my flute it's like an irish recorder. And that's about it. I don't read or write. I do what comes to me. One of those type deals." He looked to the young male, "I dont go to school and I was lucky to get a job perhaps doing something I'm not proud of but all the same It does pay."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JA Day At The Park   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Jake nodded. "Yeah... I'm not too proud of my jobs either... But they pay the bills, so..." He cleared his throat, changing the subject. "Are we getting close?" He asked energetically, peeking over the boy's shoulder. "Ooh, do they have coffee? I LOVE coffee." He kept his head over Flip's shoulder, looking over to him, smiling widely, his tail wagging excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

He simply chuckled and shook his head, "Yes yes nearly there Jake." He assured the male fox whom seemed to act like a kit without the coffee, "I think we should get cocoa instead of coffee. I don't think you need it." He thought a moment of the inquire, "We all do things we don't like to do but in doing so we usually grow from it all the same." He held the door open when outside the little cafe. The scents woke his senses and he shook his head, "Ahh so fresh."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Jake nodded. "But sometimes the outcome isn't worth the price of it... And then you find yourself stuck,and unable to get out of the hole you've fallen into." He blinked, resting his chin on Flip's shoulder as they walked. "Actually, I think I'll get coffee... I'm not normally this energetic. Only around.." He paused, his tongue tied. "..New... people." He hid the slight blush coming across his face and cleared his throat. "S-so, um, what Cafe are we going to, exactly...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 am

Flip listened and carefully stared at the male beside him wondering what kind of job he was engaged in to where it was that, "You aren't a prostitute are you? I don't mean to be blunt I'm just worried for your safety. You make it seem as though you are raped. I surely wouldn't want anything like that to happen to someone as kind as you." He walked him into the Cafe, "It's Mocha-Loca. It's a small chain Cafe that just started. All their products are imported from Italy which may be why it's a bit pricy." He stood in line beside him and looked to him, "Hope you aren't intimidated by my questions. If you don't want to answer I understand."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Jake stood still for a moment, quite taken back by the rabbit's bluntness. He blinked, and shook his head, brushing his hair out of his face. "I'm not a prostitute." He sad quietly, trying to find the exact words to use. It was all very complicated, and stemmed from his childhood. Quite the story, actually. He cleared his throat softly.. "I love Italy!" He smiled softly. "I actually speak some. They have the best stuff. Almost as good as France." He let out a nervous, but playful giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Flip listened to his tone and lightly sighed shaking his head at the males sudden change of subject. Flip was decently open but he didn't mind speaking up especially since it made him feel better, "You know Jake if you don't want to talk about something just tell me okay? I'm not forcing you into anything." He gently leaned over kissing his cheek, "We're friends you can trust me. I would never do anything to hurt you."

Being next he ordered and let the fox order as well and he paid the tab as they took their drinks to a table. Sitting across from Jake he sipped his caramel drink and smiled, "How is your Italian coffee?" A smile crossed his face glad to just have someone friendly to talk to.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Jake sat across the small table from Flip, still blushing heavily from the small peck. He did his best not to burst out into a goofy smile, and kept hi cup held close to his face to hide both his grin, and his blush. He blinked, coughing, and clearing his throat. "Oh, it's fantastic." He smiled softly, keeping his cup hovering in front of his face. "Thank you..." He took a sip. "And yours...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 am

"I'm glad you like it. Mine is simply delightful." He took another drink licking his lips and nose to clear off any whip cream. His green emerald eyes went to the fox and in took his features and his forum. He seemed like the type to be dominated. Flip hadn't ever tried to be assertive before especially intimately. He was a soft lover and never wanted to hurt the other. Ears flicked and he smiled shaking his head then spoke again, "So what do you draw and write? Are your songs well do they have lyrics?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 am

Jams caught the tab it's glimpse, but ignored it timidly, taking another sip. "Oh, usually just from things that inspire me. And my music comes from things that have happened to me, or emotions that I feel.... It's hard to explain, and I'm doing a terrible job." He laughed. "If you'd like..." He spoke, a bit more quietly, and shy. "Y-you could come home with me.. After we finish our coffee.." He looked up to the boy, sinking in his chair slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 am

(the rabbit's glimpse*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

"That is how I am with my music. I play what I feel. Usually I'm not sure what I entirely feel but If I play it makes me feel much better about it." He took a drink and then looked up to the fox at the remark and shuddered a bit. Going home with him would indeed be nice especially being able to play the music however a part of him also had a feeling much more would come from it in a more intimate fashion. He smiled and nods, "Sure, I would love to come over. Maybe we can do a sleep over."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Jake's tail wagged eagerly behind himself. "Tonight?" He asked, probably much louder than he should have. He settled down, and took another sip, eyeing the boy for just a moment, his mind just screaming out all kinds of thoughts. He blushed, but hid it with his cup. His ears perked, and he cocked his wad cutely, asking in a much simpler tone: "Tonight..?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm

he actually jumped at the first reply and chuckled then nods, "Of course tonight. I mean unless you don't want company which I understand. I was just offering hoping it would make it easier for you." He thought then shook his head knowing it would not be difficult. He stretched a bit drinking more and winks, "We could have tons of fun you and I."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Jake blushed deeply at that, shuddering softly for just a moment. "W-what do you mean...?" He asked innocently. He was always the cute and innocent one, until his rather agressively submissive side was brought out. He took another sip, his tail swaying slowly behind his chair, running up his leg slowly, and back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 am

He smiled to the male across from him, "Anything really. Playing music, eating, playing games, watching a movie, fooling around- The sky is the limit Jake." Flip gave another reassuring smile and thinking of what he said he had mentioned 'fooling around' did he mean it in a rough housing manner or a more physical one?

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 am

Jake bit his lip, overlooking the boy some more. He grinned, and took another drink, shivering as he did so. He set his cup back down, trails of the slightest red rose upon his cheeks. He licked his lips, and smiled, re-adjusting his seat. "So...." He kept his lip bit cutely, almost sensually. "How's that coffee..?" He asked, not realizing he had just asked twice. He continued to overlook the rabbit, millions of thoughts racing through his head, his green eyes full of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Flip looked up from his sweet drink and licked some whipped cream off his upper lip, "You have asked that already. It's fine. Quite sweet." He took another drink and gazed to him wondering why he seemed so eager perhaps mating was in order? He slid from the seat and stretched, "Well then lets head to your place then. We can take these along the way and finish talking."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Jake smiled, and stood, holding up the half-full cup of coffee, and chugging the rest of it in a polite way. He giggled cutely, and set the cup back down. "Let's go!" He smiled, his tail wagging as he stood next to Flip, gesturing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Flip nodded as he lead the way to the door opening it for his new friend and when outside he inhaled and enjoyed the fresh air and yawned; stretching once more as though a bit stiff, "I hate to ask buy I may ask for a massage." He smiled hopefully at the thought of a good rub along his spine and back.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Jake blinked. "..I-I'm a partial masseus.." He turned to Flip, smiling very subtly. "No kidding." His tail twitched at the thought, mentally planning the rest of the evening. "C'mon!" He said, cheerfully, leading Flip across the street, and across the park. Trying to focus on just getting the rabbit into his house first, he skipped through the park, holding Flip's forearm, nearing their destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Emerald eyes watched the male and blinked as he began to skip. He tried to keep up not wanting to skip even if he did have a bit of spring in his legs he didn't want to use them unless necessary. He hurried beside him sipping his drink when he got a chance, "How far is it? You live in a house or apartment?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

He smiled, keeping up his pace. "We live in an apartment..." He said rather softly, biting his lip again. He blinked, and turned to the other boy. "Come on! Speed up!" He grinned as he took off dodging through the park. His rather feminine figure made him quite an excellent runner, among other things. He laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Flip blinked at him as he told him to go faster. He sighed a bit and tossed his drink in a trashcan as they passed and he tried to keep on his heels which was easy for him. He was a natural born runner; with thick legs and strong feet. "I would but I don't know where were going so it's rather pointless to race!" Flip had a feeling he was going to have to be the more dominant one in this relation which lightly un-nerved him. He hadn't played much into the role but perhaps it was a good chance too. He wasn't sure how well he would do it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Jake nodded. "That's true." He said, taking Flip's hand gently, slowing their pace to a stroll. "We're almost there anyway." He added as a taller building came into view. His tail wagged eagerly as he saw it, turning to smile energetically, but awkwardly at Flip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 pm

He gazed up over the building and rose a brow, "Well at least it's a roof over your head. Must be nice. I mean at least it's a place to live." He made it sound as if he didn't have a place. He went to the door the apartments and allowed him to enter and lead the way. He peeked around as he followed him up stairs glad he wasn't on ground level. He didn't mind it's just he liked being higher off the ground oddly.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Jake led them into the elevator, and pressed the 14th button, one under the top floor. He smiled as they went on their way up. He'd slowly look over to watch the rabbit, and look away. Then back. Then away. This went on as they ascended, eventually reaching their level. The doors opened, and he led Flip through a long hallway, his hips swaying, along with his tail as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Flip fell into the wall when first getting in and turned a bit red, "Not used to elevators. I don't like when gravity moves without me begin attached." Hearing the dings he watched the numbers go up not noticing the gazes. He then followed and watched Jakes rear sway as well as the tail, "I kinda envy you. Such a long pretty tail. All i got is the small nub." He looked to his tail then went back forward looking to the door, "So you have a one bedroom Im guessing?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Jake blushed deeply from the compliment, hugging his tail to his chest as they neared the door, giggling almost girlishly. He was very attached to his tail, no pun intended. "Two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, and a bathroom. Xena lives here too." He said as he reached as door near the end of the hall, knocking a small tune on the door. A voice was heard inside, whistling the same tune to itself as the door was opened, revealing Xena. She stood just a bit taller than Jake, her beautiful figure accented by two sparkling purple eyes. She flashed them a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Flip flicked his large ears catching the sound of the knock then whistle and tilted his head; a secret code perhaps to let the other know it wasn't a stranger or danger. It was a good fail safe to get int knowing that their was no danger from the other side. Seeing the door open he looked to a beautiful female and grew a bit tense. He was always nervous or shy around ladies usually. He could barely return the smile she flashed him due to his reddening cheeks.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:20 pm

She smiled back to Jake. "Well don't just stand there, you boob, bring him in!" She chuckled, punching Jake's shoulder, and walking back inside. Jake blushed, and led Flip inside. Xena strolled over to the kitchen counter, picking up a pair of keys. "I was actually just on my way out." She said to them, as she strolled towards the door. "I'm Xena, by the way." She said to Flip, nodding to him, and heading into the hallway, pausing in the doorway. "You two have fun." She added over her shoulder, shutting the door behind her. Jake looked to Flip, holding his own hands together, tail limp, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry 'bout that..." He spoke, biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Flip entered when Jake did staying rather close to him not feeling as safe as he did when around females. They did lightly scare him at times. Such emotional creatures. He saw her leave only giving a small wave then looked over to Jake and blinked, "Sorry why? Not as though she attacked us or anything like that. I think we should consider ourselves lucky."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Jake smiled softly. "She's nice, though. You'd like her." He smiled, and strolled his way into the living room, tail and hips swaying,. He had mentally planned the evening, and hoped it would go the way he intended. In the center of the apartment was a large living room, consisting of a couch, a recliner, and a television. Behind it, just as you walked in, was the kitchen, with a few drawers, a fridge, and a long counter. Off to each side of the living room, was a door. The left one leading to the bathroom, the right one leading to a small hallway, which consisted of two bedrooms. Jake turned to smile at Flip, still hugging his tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

His eyes looked around as he walked around the living area, "Not bad; not bad at all. It's very nice. Quite open and spacious for a two bedroom. I must say I'm impressed." Now they were alone and it was quiet. No people chattering in public, cars far below, the only thing that he was able to hear was the beat and sound of the others voice and heart as well as his own. He moved closer to Jake wondering if he closed the space if it would be awkward. He reached up petting his ears and smiled, "Quite soft. I'm almost jealous." He spoke casual leaving little sign of alternate intentions.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next