HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Jake's bright green eyes widened with surprise, and great pleasure. He squealed helplessly as he was taken down, and began to pant and grunt loudly as he was suddenly taken so roughly, loving every moment of it. "Ahh!" He cried helplessly, and quite sweetly. His hands reached up to claw at the floor, his eye doing their best not to roll back into his head, his mouth wide open now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Flip heard the male below him and groaned as he thrust harder and deeper into him and grunts, "Ahh your ass sucks my dick so good Jake. To think you're being dominated by a breed lower on the food chain than you!" He thrust deeper and harder shooting pre-cum inside which lubricated the ass he was pounding into.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

"And I LOVE IT...!" He cried out, scraping his claws down the floor, letting out these helpless, heaving little noises. There were so many things he wanted to say.... so many commands he wanted to give... to have done to him... He couldn't even begin to name them. "AH, yeah...!" He cried out again, just adoring this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 am

A smirk crossed his thin lips as he fucked the young fox more violently and he took his hip firmly as he still jerked off his member, "That's it Jake... enjoy it." He leaned down kissing along his shoulders and neck as he hilted his entire body over him and into him, "Damn so fucking tight. I'm going to fill you!" He thrust harder and jerked off the member which throbbed in his hand, "Cum all over the floor my pet fox!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Jake cried out again, his tail lashing out to whip at his own ass from instinct, causing him to squeal softly. In desperation, he stretched his arm out to grab for the couch cushion, but to no avail. He grunted loudly, and slid his hand down the side of the couch, clawing deep into the floor throwing his head back as he let out the most helpless, surrendering noise. He was ready anything Flip could dish out, and hoped for a few battle marks.

(not my best post, sorry o.e)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Flip pushed the others males chest to the ground and put his hand on his shoulder as his claws had lightly dug into his shoulder as he rammed his dick deep into his tight little hole and groaned loudly, "Ah so good." He gripped the males balls firmly squeezing them as he rammed into him then fisted him harder. Hi ran the small nails down his back and arched his hips letting out a cry, "FUCK YES!" He groaned as he shot into his tight pucker filling his little ass to the brim as some bits seeped out. "Cum for me bitch." He reached down and pulled his ears rather hard.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Jake grinned widely, his eyes widening, and rolling back into his head, as he threw his head back as far as it would go, exploding into a million pieces underneath him, from the unbelievable sensations, and Flip's final words. He panted loudly, still letting out soft little noises with every other breath or so. His tail twitched softly as he squirmed under the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Flip shuddered and trembled as he laid over the male on the ground in the living room catching his breath and kissed his shoulder gently and shuddered, "Jake... are you okay?" He looked to his shoulder seeing some claw marks and some on his asscheek as well. He shuddered and began to tremble rather violently, "What... what happened..." He was almost scared.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Jake smiled softly, turning over to look at Flip. "Shh.." He smiled, and hugged Flip close, gently pecking his left ear, and then his right. "Don't worry, dear..." He held him close, stroking his sides gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Flip was still trembling as he sat back away from the male and even when hugged he looked shocked eyes fixed on the ground, "How can you say that I hurt you..." He his his eyes behind his hands, "I never want to hurt anyone."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Jake shook his head. "No, nononononono.. You didn't hurt me, honey, I liked it...." He bit his lip, hating to admit this. "I like that sort of thing..." He blushed softly and giggled cutely for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm

He stared at him as though in confusion, "You like it? You like being in pain and getting hurt? I mean.. kinky?... I don't..." He looked down rubbing his head not liking he had no control over whatever just happened to him. He sighed, "I don't think I could do that with you a long time... I know others like that but Im not like that."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 pm

That hit Jake hard. His ears dropped, along with his smile. He bit his lower lip, which began to tremble. He swallowed hard, and did his best to keep everything bottled up. He felt his eyes slowly brimming with tears, and his breathing was becoming slowly offbeat, and rapid. He bit his lip tighter, and let out the softest, saddest whine, despite his fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Flip looked to him and saw his sad face and gently placed his palm on his shoulder, "You okay? I'm sorry if I disappoint you. If it makes you happy I will try my best to make you happy. I want to." He gently hugged him, "I want to see that foxy boy smiling." He brushed his cheek and wiped his eyes smiling, "Lemme see you smile."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Jake shook his head, whimpering. It had nothing to do with being disappointed. He let out another, painful whine, breathing more rapidly now, his eyes brimming with tears, as his lower lip trembled under his bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Flip watched the fox and he took his shoulders firmly kneeling right infront of him and looked in his eyes, "Jake? Jake?" He asked as he looked to him and bit his lip unsure what to do or say. He pulled him into his arms and caressed his soft ears, "Shh... it's ok Jake.. I'm here for you. I am not leaving." He assured him as he kissed his head.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Jake jumped as he was hugged, and began to sob quietly into Flip's chest. "I can't help it that I'm like that..." He whimpered. "I-.. It's not my fault.. I'm sorry..." He said, unsure of how to explain everything. Instead he cried harder at the thoughts running through his head, pressing his face into the rabbit's chest even harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 am

Flip held him close petting his hair and around his ears, "Hey it's alright. I'm here for you. Please don't cry my love..." feeling him come closer and sob he kissed his head and kissed his head lightly rocking him, "I like you Jake. Your fun and cute. You dress so nicely. You could probably pull of wearing a dress. I like who you are. If you didn't act the way you do I wouldn't have been attracted to you. And having sex with you as amazing. You sure know how to tease." He smiled and kissed his lips gently, "Please don't cry. I hate seeing you sad."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 am

Jake had to smile at that. He leant back, and wiped his eyes, blushing softly. His gorgeous green eyes smiled softly to Flip. He wasn't sure what to say, so he just leant back into Flip's chest, softly snuggling his face into the fur, purring softly, and very contently.

(sorry if this one was off. I'm doing it from the doctor's office xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

He held him closer and smiled, "Hey it's ok. Look at me." He brushed his head and ears, "You don't have to worry about me leaving okay? I'm staying with you. Well we aren't even a couple. more like acquaintances with benefits. Should we try to be? I mean I know some other males much more dominant than me that you may like. If you want we can do a triple date."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Jake grinned softly, the idea sounding EXTREMELY appealing. He had quite a few "acquaintances with benefits". But that was a long story for another time. "..I'd like that.." He said quietly, and cutely, into the fur on his chest. He kissed his right pec very softly, and intimately. "And I like you more.." He blushed softly, rather embarrassed he had said something so cheesy. He kissed his shoulder again, purring softly to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 pm

He held him close rubbing his shoulders and kissed his head gently, "Don't worry I will take good care of you and I'm sure my friend will adore you. Especially with you being so submissive. He may be a bit rough so you will have to forgive him."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Jake did his best not to grin like an idiot. In his eyes, the rougher, the better. But he also enjoyed intimate moments at times. He purred softly as his shoulders were rubbed, stroking his own tail softly, almost as an owner would stroke it's cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:26 am

Flip smiled and kissed his temple as he brushed his fur. He looked over to his clothing then around the floor, "Guess we should pick up before your sister returns. Want me to text my friend? I can see if he can meet us. He drives so he can pick us up and we can all go out."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Jake giggled softly, and grinned. "Hehe, okay." He smiled, cocking his head. "But first..." His hands found their way to Flip's upper neck, and jaw. "I wanna try something." His eyes locked on the rabbit's, and he slowly leant in, pulling Flip's face in as well, planting the most intense, and emotional, yet softest and gentlest kiss upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Flip was blown away at the sudden kiss which was rather sweet. He couldn't help but smile and wrap his arms around Jake in a rather loving embrace, "Alright Jake. In the meantime we should get some food going. I'm getting a little hungry." He rubbed the back of his head as his ears went down.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Jake giggled, and nodded. "I'll go make us something." He said, as he slipped his clothes back on. "Who IS this friend of yours anyway..?" He asked, as he began to rummage through the pots and pans, quite excited for the evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 pm

He smiled and got into his pants getting his cell texting, "He helped me when I first moved here. I actually live with him still. He supports me. Kinda embarrassing. But I get help from many people. I guess I just look like I need it. It's funny anytime I feel lost others cling to me and help. He was in military. He's German... I love his voice." He blushed feeling his penis throb at the thought of his friend.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Jake's tail wagged wildly. "Oh my God." He said, his voice slightly faint just at the thought. The mix of the German voice, and the military body made quite a nice combination in his mind. "What's his name?" He asked over his shoulder as he began to cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Flip had to swallow what saliva he had in his mouth and looked over, "His name Is Mandrake Hatcher. We'd be allowed to call him a shorter name such as Drake." He got a reply and texted back, "Whats the address here?" Once told he typed it in and sent, "He said he can be here shortly after a couple errands. Should I invite him for dinner?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Jake grinned. "Sure! I've got plenty for him to eat!" He paused. "...And then some." He muttered, giggling cutely as he continued to cook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Flip got up and began to pull on his clothes, "So when you expecting your sister back or was she going to a friends for the night?" He asked in slight wonder. "You sure it's ok? I wouldn't want your sis upset that you had 3 boys over taking over the house..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Jake giggled. "Oh, honey, she's used to it." He blushed softly, biting his lip as he continued to cook. "It's perfectly fine. We've had more than three over before." He giggled, and opened the fridge, rummaging around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Flip smiled and flicked an ear as he looked to his phone and then up, "Well Jake what are you making do you need help? He said he's on his way should be another 10." He walked into the kitchen and inhaled, "Hmm smells great hun." He put his hands around his hips hugging him and swaying his hips. He kissed his chin.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Jake blushed softly purring. His tail twitched, as he closed the fridge door, strolling back to the kitchen. "I'm good.." He smiled softly. "You can rest. It'll be done before he's here." He said, as he mixed the final few ingredients together, grabbing some plates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Going to the couch he laid back and rested his head on his arms which he crossed behind his back, "Ahh.. It smells great..." He got a text and checked it them blushed a bit and closed it rather quickly and bit his lip lightly as though hiding something then peeked back and around then looked to his phone having a message from another sender named RB and in it was a picture of a thick long horse dick. Mouth getting wet he shut it and shook his head.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Jake grinned, as he began to dish the food. "Think I should put on something... nice, for my guests?" He looked to Flip, who still counted as a guest for the evening. He raised his eyebrow, plopping the food onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Flip lightly jumped at hearing a knock and looked back at Jack then got up and inched to the door peeking out the door and smiled at seeing his friend, "Mandrake..." He unlocked the door as though he owned the place and when it opened a pause, "So good to see you! Thank you for coming such short notice!"

The male was taller than flip and even more amazing was the male was also of the hare species. His fur was dark tan with hint of cream at his chest tail and face. The ends of his ears had dark brown on them as did at his wrists. He was dressed in dark slacks as well as a button up shirt. His body was a bit more built that flips but it was hard to tell due to the clothes he had. His dark green eyes looked to Flips bright ones and nods, "I am grateful to be invited." His accent heavy in German but his English was spot on.

Flip looked back, "O! Jake come meet Mandrake."

Mandrake IMG

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Jake did his best not to let his jaw hit the floor. He grinned softly, though on the inside, he was jumping up and down, screaming madly. "Hi." He said cutely, giving his best 'nice to meet you' smile, placing the food, which was currently in his hands, onto the counter behind him, outstretching his hand eagerly, his tail wagging quite a bit his green eyes sparkling as they always did, a slight hint of blush in his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Mandrake looked to the male Fox and then to Flip, "This is your friend?" Seeing Flip nod he left his side approaching the male and took his hand in his strong one and lifted it to his lips, "Thank you for inviting me this evening Jake it is a pleasure to meet you." He stood upright and then seeing set places at the table he took a seat.

Flip smiled and hurried over and did the same and then smiled to Mandrake, "Jake here is a good cook. He's been taking care of me today. We went to that coffee cafe too. I think he liked it." He stroke up conversation knowing Mandrake wasn't much of a talker.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Jake blushed hotly as his hand was brought to the larger man's lips, shivering ever so slightly from the touch. He stood behind, and watched as the two took a seat, grinning widely. He cleared his throat, and followed them, taking a seat as well. On the plates, sat a pile of pasta, covered in a homemade red sauce, topped with a quite appetizing piece of chicken. He had sprinkled the smallest amount of cheese atop them. Smiling softly, he took as seat as well, listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Flip smiled, "It looks amazing Jake. Hey why don't you tell Mandrake more about yourself." He nodded to him as though trying to urge him to talk to him so that things would go well, "Like what you do what you want to do when you grow up; who you live with. What you like?"

Mandrake set a napkin in his lap and took the fork and knife cutting up the chicken a bit more then added some of the homemade meal and took his first bite then dabbed his lip, "It tastes wonderful Jake. Thank you for making it even though I ask of nothing special." So polite; you would think military would have made him rough and cursing all the time and even German. Most were considered to be rather fowl and bad mouthed but not this gentleman.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Jake smiled softly, blushing a bit more. He was always a sucker for gentlemen. "Thank you very much." He said, almost timidly. And here Flip was, telling him that he was a rough guy. Perhaps it'd come out later. He smiled at the thought, taking a bite for himself. "I live here, with my sister, mainly... We've kind of had it rough, but we're finally beginning to manage." He paused for a moment, looking down to his fork. "And as for my aspirations, I'm mainly into the arts.. Music, Art, Writing, Dancing.. all of it." He smiled over to the other two contently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Flip continued eating now hoping that Mandrake would follow up the conversation hoping they would get to know each other better. Mandrake nods lightly as he swallowed, "I see. I was never much for the arts. I was more so into history and science. Though I ended up doing time in war so you loose interest in other things." His dark eyes went to Jake and locked his face didn't hold much emotion as he spoke, "It is good you are going for what you love to do. Later I will give you my number if you need anything. You may contact me. And I mean anything." He assured him that money was no issue and that he was willing to stick out his neck for those close to him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Jake smiled softly. "That's very kind of you.." He grinned, and cutely blew him a small kiss, still blushing.

(Sorry. Was leaving the door. XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Mandrake looked to the male as he had blew the kiss. He only looked to him as a very small smile crossed his lips then it turned to a smirk as a glint in his eyes darkened showing a light menacing gaze. "You said you dance? I may have to see it after Me and Flip clean up the dishes. I'd want to see you dressed up as well of course."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Jake smiled cutely. "Dressed up as what...?" He asked, already having an idea in mind. He had a feeling they'd have alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:49 am

Mandrake looked to the fox which seemed very flirtatious, "Well don't dancers usually dress? In some sort of different attire. Something that is less of the norm?"

Flip looked to Jake, "Yea; you should dress up. Throw on a halloween costume or something. That would be fun." He smiled as he then continued to eat.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:06 am

"Well, yeah.." He admitted, taking another bite. "I have a few outfits they usually like me to dress in, but I'm not sure you'd like them.." He bit his lip anxiously, eyeing the larger rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Mandrake took a small simple bite as his eyes were on the food then dabbed his mouth again before speaking in a gentle manner, "I assure you I have some taste in outfits. I am sure anything you wear will be fine nonetheless." He then continued eating.

Flip simply smiled as he ate as well, "After dinner you can go change Jake. I got dish duty. Then we can all meet in the living room?" He asked in light question knowing their most likely was more room there rather than in the beedroom.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next