HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"A-alright." Jake nodded, and smiled, as they continued to eat. Every once in a while he'd look up, to eye the new male who sat across from him, quite intrigued, actually. He licked his lips, and continued to eat slowly, as this meal was the most he'd had in a week. He didn't generally eat much, if any at all. But he smiled anyway, and observed the two rabbits as they ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Mandrake moved gracefully and was always dabbing his lips at the simple bits of any residue that would have remained. Flip was similar but lacked the grace the other did. He didn't pat his lip ever so often either. He more so simply ate but then spoke up, "So Jake do you work tomorrow?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Jake bit his lip, and thought. "Not until about 4:00... and that's only for a couple of hours." He said, with a nod, taking another bite. His work schedule tended to vary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Flip smiled and nods, "Well at least you don't have till later to do so. It's nice you kinda get a break. Get to sleep in ya know." He smiled cheerfully.

Mandrake looked to the young male, "Jake? By chance do you have much skill in massage therapy? I would greatly appreciate a rub to my shoulders and neck perhaps later."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Jake nodded. "I actually do..." He said, pondering on the thought, possibly more than he should have. Flip had said this guy was rather rough. But so far, he was quite the gentlemen. He hoped it's show itself at a later date, thought he quite enjoyed this side of him as well. He took another bite, pondering on all the things he had been asked to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Flip looked over to Jake almost catching onto his disappointment. He kept quiet knowing he could tell him later what would most likely set off the other male. He didn't see what Jake liked about being dominated and especially possibly even raped.

Mandrake finished the meal he had and then looked to the two wondering why they were both so quiet. He felt a chill run his spine as though feeling lightly intimidated from the two's silence and feeling as though he was the victim here.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Jake caught onto the silence as well, biting his lip timidly. His motives came from his past, which was a long and painful story. His ears shot up, as he practically slammed his hands onto the table. "SO." He said, full of energy again. "What now?" He asked rather loudly, looking around the table to the other two, a wide, and possibly exaggerated smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Mandrake looked to Jake then narrowed his eyes to Flip as though going to ram a knife into his throat just to watch him bleed. Flip swallowed and smiled sheepishly then looked over to the fox, "Well If your finished you can go change while I do dishes."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Jake smiled to Flip, and stood, catching the boy's glare as he did so. Rather worried, he quickly walked to the bedroom, and shut the door behind him. He had a feeling something was going on, but he couldn't figure out what. He shrugged, and opened his closet, beginning to decipher exactly what to wear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Mandrake watched the Fox leave and rose up then went over to Flip standing behind his chair and took his shoulders leaning his head down to the others ears whispering, "If he has any disease of sorts and you expect me to fuck him I'm going to break you all over again." He pulled his ears back hard seeing the pain in his eyes then released him going to the couch.

Flip shuddered and bit his lip almost scared and began to move to the kitchen and begin to clean up the dishes as he enjoyed the warm water thinking maybe it was a bad idea to invite him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Jake looked through his closet, pulling out a big black bag. Looking through it, he sighed, and put it back, hiding it behind a pile of clothes. He grabbed a pair of clothes, and quickly slipped into it, peeking his head out the door. This night would go one of two ways. He eagerly hoped for the first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Flip finished the dishes and set the wet dishes upon the rack to allow them to dry. He then began to dry his own paws his ears down now thinking he should try to stop him from getting this to happen or go anywhere.

Mandrake sat back in the couch staring at the room and how things were laidout in the room. He then looked down the hall expecting the fox to return. Eyes then went to the door staring at it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Jake looked around timidly. "Um.. are you sure you really want me to dance...?" He asked rather shyly. In all honestly, he really didn't want to dance. And he felt suddenly uncomfortable. He had been around guys like this before... He'd had his share of bruises as well... but again, that was another story. He bit his lip, and looked to the rabbit on the couch, almost nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Mandrake sat on the couch simply staring ahead his hazelnut eyes almost seemed bored and uninterested though his body was leaned back and relaxed as though he felt he had control over whatever they had planned.

Flip swallowed and smiled, "I think he's just shy. Lemme go check on him."

"Sit." He almost said demandingly not moving his eyes from his spot, "You said you danced and I expect to see one. Do not keep your company waiting it is very rude." He closed his eyes and kept them closed.

Flip sat down beside Mandrake and pulled out his phone sending a text, "Please come out Jake. I'm sure you look and will do just fine. Wnat me to dim the lights some?" He offered.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Jake bit his lip, looking to Flip with a face of "..Please don't make me...". He looked back to the boy, raising his eyebrow, and sighed. He opened the door, and slowly strolled his way into the living room. He wore a pair of tight, black, spandex/latex pants, and a tube top that matched. He was barefoot, and quietly walked in front of the couches, holding his hands together, unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 am

Mandrake opened his eyes looking to the male and stared at him with little interest and tilted his head, "Well then? I see you are well dressed but can you back it up by moving?"

Flip looked to Jake, "Just do what makes you comfortable. If you want do something simple." He eyed Jake carefully as though watching his body language for any signs of resistance.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 am

Jake took a deep breath, and raised his arms above his head, beginning to sway his body around, reminiscent of how he had done earlier, adding a few more moves to it, his eyes closed as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Mandrake watched his eyes a bit more intense as he watching his hips move as his eyes went to his waist then over to his chest. HE looked over to flip, "Relax. I will not hurt him don't worry.. at least not yet."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Jake closed his eyes for a moment, getting a bit more comfortable with himself, as he began to slowly spin, continuing the swaying movements, swishing his tail playfully, slowly raising his hands above his head, to slowly slide down into the splits, his head cocked back slightly, the slightest grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 am

Flip watched Jake rather enjoying the foxs movements. The way he ha moved was quite graceful and even more charming than many he had seen dance. His eyes went to Mandrake with a slight gulp in hope that the male wouldn't try anything dangerous to harm his friend.
Mandrake was watching with much muse seeing the male moving. Dark eyes wandered over the fox and he spread his legs his pants growing a bit tight at the waist as he licked his lips more intent now on putting that ass to work.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 am

Jake slowly came to stand, without the use of his hands. He smiled, and continued to dance, moving his tail around rythmically, his body almost hypnotic as he moved. This was just one of the many forms of dancing he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 am

Mandrake looked to the fox then rose his voice, "You move very well though I must ask if you would come and sit on my lap. Show me a little lap dance. I wont touch you at first. I'd just like to see you up close."
Flip looked over then to Jake and shrugged. He wasn't sure what all he was thinking but he seemed interested him all the same.

(sorry I busy hun :/ ill try to post at least 1 time a week x.x)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 am

Jake grinned, and slowly made his way over to the rabbit, swaying his entire body with each step. He placed his knees on the couch, and moved forward to perch himself atop the boy's lap. He grinned, and held his hands above his head again, beginning to slowly sway his hips back and forth, and side to side, moving his body around as of it were a sheet, rippling and swaying like a wave of fur, smiling down to him as his tail made it's way up his own chest, around his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 am

Mandrakes dark eyes looked over the young male fox as he moved closer to him; movements were so flawless he wondered if the boy ever sat. A smirk crossed his thin lips seeing the sway of Jake's hips; refraining from touching was rather hard especialy when the males fur was so close to his own.

Flip's bright Irish green eyes went to the fox and eyed him as he went to Mandrake doing a rather taunting dance infront of him. He had a feeling that it was safe for now so he sighed in relief that he wasn't being violent.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Jake grinned softly, slowly running his hands down his own smooth chest, to his wide hips. He stroked these tenderly, and fluffed out his tail, his emerald green eyes staring deep into Mandrake's own, so longingly. He leant closer, his lips near the boy's ear. "Do you like what you see...?" He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 am

Mandrake had a smirk cross his thin lips as he looked to the fox, "God yes I love what I see. I want you to ride me rather badly. Seeing these hips sway.. perhaps I can even ram myself into you; that would be most pleasurable to me." He brushed his hips and lelaned in pushing his nose to his bely as he gripped his hips and slipped his hands to his ass gripping the soft cheeks. Flip watched and looked away blushing feeling himself growing a bit hard from watching Jake dancing.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 am

Jake grinned, his fluffy tail slowly snaking up Mandrake's body, wrapping itself around both of their waists, pulling them close. "I'd like that too..." He purred sweetly into the boy's ear, winking over his shoulder to the bunny in the corner. He lightly pulled on the waistband of his tight, lacy purple panties, (that accented his rump quite nicely) and let it snap back against his thigh, purring at the sweet sting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Mandrake smirked and his eyes narrowed as he quickly moved Jake's over to him and pushed him down on the couch and pulled his little hip huggers down and smacked his ass hard! He shoved his pants down and poked his pucker and smirked, "This is going to be rather fun. While you are down there blow Flip!" Flip looked to Jake's face which was between his legs as his pants had lightly tightened.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Jake grinned as he was toyed with a bit, squealing as he was flipped over. He looked behind him to see that Mandrake was already stark naked. He bit his lip softly, as the boy was moving a tad too fast for him. He frowned inwardly as he felt himself already being positioned for entry, and forced between Flip's legs. "Aye... Moving a bit fast back there, eh, Cowboy...?" He laughed, a bit nervously, and turned to look up at Flip with those wide eyes, suddenly so full of innocence, and purity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:28 am

Flip saw the look in the males eyes and bit his lip trying to think of a way to help Jake from the assult of Mandrake. Moving up he stopped him, Mandrake.. would you fuck me while i fuck Jake? It would be to your advantage fucking us both technically." Mandrake stopped and pondered this and nods, "Perhaps so. such a good little rabbit. Hurry up and put your dick in him." Flip hovered over Jake and whispered in his ear, "I am sorry I didn't want you on his receiving end just yet. you will see why soon enough.." He gripped his hips poking the tip to the fine pucker.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 am

Jake shook his head, and pushed Flip away lightly. "No, it's fine." He grinned, and strolled towards Mandrake. "I can take him." He said in a confident manner, swaying his gorgeous hips as e approached the rabbit, trailing his thumbs along the waistband of his panties, winking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Flip watched him and trembled lightly sitting back as he saw Mandate repeat the process of moving him and shoving his hips up to his waist. He licked.his palm and coated the dry member allowing him some lube before pushing the hard-on in all the way and leaving it there he pulled Jake's hair and pushed his mouth towards Flip's throbbing erection, "Do it."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Jake grunted and groaned as he was entered, squealing softly as his hair was pulled. He always liked it rough, but wasn't sure he was ready for this. He panted softly, and stayed still for a moment, getting accustomed to the large member throbbing inside of him. He slowly ran his hands up Flip's stomach, to stroke his chest as he dragged his hot, vixen tongue along his member, breathing so warmly... So hot... Those eyes of his staring deep into Flip's.. Like daggers... He giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Flip shuddered watching Jake as he rolled that rather long tongue over his shaft and tip. His body began to grow hot from the pleasure he was being given. His thoughts had halted just to enjoy the feeling of what he was receiving.
Mandrake didn't hold back, after the first initial thrust he was soon thrusting more quickly and a bit more violently.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 am

Jake grinned, and slowly slipped the boy's entire length into his throat, suckling eagerly. He smiled as he was tended to from behind by the rough rabbit, quite pleased by the setup he'd been placed into.

At least, so far.

(Yeah, it's a short one, sorry D:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 am

Mandate gripped his hips and kept going rather hard. He was forcing his head over Flip as well smirking, "Hmm such a good hole to fill right flip? Pull his ears and force him on you." flip groaned petting the.fur of his head and gently tugged the code ears finding it to be really good.

(sorry if theirs lots of typos. Using phone.)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

(Haha, ditto!)

Jake groaned as his body was complimented, and squeaked softly as his ear was tugged. He didn't care for it too much, as his ears, among various other places, were very sensitive to pain. He didn't enjoy it, but he chose to stay quiet, and continue his handiwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

Mandate now plowing into the boy; shoved so hard it was forcing the Fox closer to his Rabbit friend, "Im going to fill you up... I'm so close.." flip was being gentle so as not to harm Jake but looked down to him as though adding a 'I told you so'.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 am

Jake groaned. The boy felt amazing. He blinked. "No... Don't fill me. Pull out before." He said over his shoulder, pulling Flip's member out of his mouth for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

"Ahh why shouldn't I fill you? I'm so close you better answer fast before I explode." Mandate smirked doing small deep thrusts now which sucked his dick hard making him near his peak. flip bit his lip trying to see if he could persuade him as Jake said, "You should cover him... Soak his fur so I am forced to lick it off..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 am

Jake shook his head. "No.. I'll take his load... just not inside me. Pull out, Mandrake." The pleasure he felt earlier had slipped away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 am

Mandrake smirked, "You don't want it inside you? Why? you're not putting up much of a fight. I think I'll fill you anyways!" He began to go hard again, "I'm... about to.." His panting labored. Flip narrowed his eyes and got up moving and went to shove Mandrake but his wrist was caught, "You dare... defy me?

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:23 am

Jake's eyes widened. "No, please!" He looked up and saw Flip push at Mandrake, hearing the boy's words. "Please... Just let him go and pull out of me." He gulped softly, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 am

Mandrake shoved Flip back and shook his head, "No way not going to pul out you just pissed me off is all! So now I'm going to fill you! So suck it up bitch!" He thrusted hard a few more times feeling the sputter of cum shot from his tip and fill the Fox infront of him. He didn't stop there though, he kept pumping in more. "God you are so tight! I don't think I can stop!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 am

Jake's eyes widened as he heard the boy's screams. He gripped the pillow in front of him, and shoved his face into it, his eyes brimming with tears. He attempted to pull himself away crying harder and harder into the pillow, his ears low, tail limp behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:41 am

Mandrake groaned closing his eyes as he pumped into Jake hard, "Now your so much wetter inside nice and loose to fit me for round two." Flip looked up and now was enraged. He wouldn't let his friend suffer this! He got up and rushed Mandrake tackling him down and hit his face. Flip gasped as he was rolled to the ground and his face was hit with a fist. He began to choke as Mandrake held his throat firm in his fists, "You little bitch I'll end you!" He pushed his head into the ground. Flip felt like he was loosing consciousness.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:44 am

Jake's eyes widened, and he let out a horrified scream. He ran, full speed at the rabbit, slamming his head into his gut, and tackling him to the floor, perched atop his chest, slamming his head into the floor, and taking his claws to his throat, an inch away from his flesh. Tears streamed down his face, as his tail moved up to wipe his eyeliner away. "Get out of my apartment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:04 am

Mandrake growled shoving him off and looked to the rabbit and narrowed his eyes as he gathered his clothes and rushed to the door, "You are both a disappointment..." The door slammed and Flip was left on the ground trying to catch his breath as best he could.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 am

Jake stood there for a moment, running his fingers through his hair. He slowly kneeled, letting out a painful whine. He began to cry again, sitting on the floor, his back against the couch, tail wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 am

Flip slowly crawled toward him and crawled up hugging him tightly against him and kissed his neck he felt sad as well as tears left his own face, "I'm so sorry Jake... This is al my fault. I should have never..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next