HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Jake held Flip tight, crying even harder into his chest. Such a heartbreaking cry. Jake was the kind of boy that it hurt to see him cry... To see him hurting.... He wrapped his tail around the boy, and sobbed heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 am

Flip could only hug the Fox closer to his short-haired body and kissed his neck and brush his hair and back, "Jake, it will be okay. I promise it will. He will never come by again. I'm so sorry... You said you liked it rough... I didn't think he'd harm you that badly.. I'm a terrible friend."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:09 am

Jake sniffled softly, unable to keep himself from purring as his sensitive neck was kissed, Flip's ringers running through his hair. He smiled the softest smile, and shook his head, batting his teary emeralds. "No... It's not your fault..." He kissed the boy's lips tenderly. "You didn't know...." He kissed his chest as well, just as tendely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 pm

"i can't help but feel responsible. Their must be something I can do to make up for this mess.. I have very little to offer I know and I'm sorry but I really want to make it up to you." He head his chin, "I want to show you I am sorry."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Jake smiled softly, and wiped his eyes, staring up to Flip. "Just hold me... And kiss me. You make me happy.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Flip brushed his hands through the foxes fur and hair trying his best to comfort his friend in which was in need of his help. His bright green eyes looked to him and he gently kissed his lips, "I love you Jake."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Jake smiled, never taking his eyes off of Flip the entire time. He pressed their foreheads together, as well as their chests. "I.... I love you too....." The words felt so new to him. So unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Flip brushed his hair and held.him close, "I promise I will take good care of you. I want you happy."I swear it. He thought to himself that nothing would mess this up again unless.it was someone with his full trust, "Jake... I'll try my best to protect you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Jake smiled softly. "I know you will..." He snuggled his face into his chest. "You already have made me happy... Just by telling me you love me." He giggled, and kissed at his collar bone, purring softly. Contently. He felt so happy in Flip's arms. Like it's where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 am

Flip brushed his friends fur and sighed softly brushing through his ears and held him close. He was glad he had.no ill will towards him. A part of him was still sorry though. He held Jake's cheeks, "Maybe we should eat. I'm rather hungry."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

Jake smiled softly, as his head was stroke so tenderly. He blushed, and kissed his lips. "Already...? We just had dinner a few hours ago." He nipped at his collar bone. "You're already hungry again....?" He smiled up to the boy, his eyes seeming a bit... Happier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 am

"sorry hun but bein Irish makes Ye hungry all te time." He winked with his heavy accent hoping to win a laugh or at least a good smile. He hugged him tightly, "I love you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

Jake blinked, and looked up to the boy. He giggled, and snuggled his face back into Flip's chest. That was the first time he'd ever heard his accent. He actually found it quite cute, and a bit comical. He put on how own, heavy French accent. "Vat vould chu like to eat, m'dear...?" He cocke his head, and giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Flip tilted his head as his emerald eyes widened; he never would have guessed the fox to be French. A grin crossed his lips then a full laugh escaped his lips as he stood and tugged his boxers on, "We can bake something."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Jake giggled softly, and nodded. "Alright." He merely slipped his panties on, and strolled to the kitchen, swaying his luscious hips and fluffy tail along the way. He opened the fridge, and crossed his arms, his tail coiling around his right leg, having a mind of its own. He bit his lower lip, and observed the food he had.\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Flip watched him and moved into the kitchen and walked up to the fox and stared at his rather long tail and smiled taking it in hand brushing it gently, "Hmm so soft, I don't see how you can actually walk with it without tripping you." He peered into the fridge and smiled, "If you want we can just dress and go out to get something."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Jake smiled softly as his tail was taken, coiling it playfully around Flip's wrist. "I pamper it. It IS my prized possession." He giggled softly, and bit his lower lip. "Sure, we could go out! I know just the place. We can make a night of it, too. Let me get ready though." He pecked Flip's cheek, and skipped down the hall, back into his room, his tail shutting the door behind him along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Flip watched him prance about and couldn't help but smile as he waked to the living room gathering his puddle of clothes and puling things back on; adjusting them to fit again. Standing once more he stretched his arms up feeling his back pop and grinned, "Ahh that felt so good."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Jake grinned, grabbing his things, and stumbling into the bathroom with the was of clothes and accessories, shutting the door with his tail. After five mibutes of just staring at his clothes, deciding what to wear, he set his things out and hopped into the steamy shower, squealing girlishly at the surprisingly hot water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Flip smiled as he sat down brushing through his short locks of hair tapping his foot to a little beat in his head. His eyes finally looking about the room seeing how much room their was even though he shared it with his sister. He wondered what his sisters story was. He was always more attracted to girls and he considered himself less dominant. IT would be hard to have a relation he was never dominated in.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Jake eventually stepped out of the bathroom, slowly strolling into the living room, his hands on his hips. He wore his favorite pair of shin-high boots, and knee-high socks. Above that, he wore a pair of extremely short shorts, that showed off his silky legs quite nicely. Atop that, a high-cut tank top, and his favorite necklace. Rings of eyeliner circled his bright green eyes, his head cocked, that feminine body just glowing. "How do I look...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Flip heard his voice and looked over blinking in a bit of shock. Standing he took in the boots and long legs then the short shorts the tight top and his makeup, "You.... you look like... a rockstar if i ever seen one." He smiled and tilted his head, "Don't see how you wear makeup. I could never." He rubbed his head and blushed feeling rather attracted to the male at the moment.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 am

He grinned, and cocked his head, swaying his body, showing off those luscious curves. "I like it. I've been wearing it since I was thirteen." He smiled, and skipped over to the boy, and standing before him, snuggling into him cutely, and looking up to him with those round emeralds. "It makes me feel pretty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 pm

"Pretty is an understatement. You look beautiful." He smiled and brushed his cheek as he held his hip in the other hand and tilted his chin kissing his lips gently, "But I almost want you to wear more so no one thinks you are available." He kissed his nose and checked his pants for his wallet and such, "Ready when you are."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

"Alright! Then let' go-" Jake blushed deeply as he was complimented, looking to the floor, his hands playing with each other. "....You really think I'm beautiful...?" He raised his head to look Flip dead on, brushing his hair out of his eyes. He walked over to sit on the kitchen counter next to the boy, his head cocked ever so slightly eyeing the boy over quietly, his tail gently swishing around behind himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am

"Of course you are. I would never question your beauty because well I see what is inside a person not what they look like but all0 the same you are indeed very pretty." He went to the door and opened it for him, "Lets not lollygag. I am only getting hungrier."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Jake blushed deeply as he was complimented, watching as Flip opened the door. He slowly stood, strolling up to him. He took the boy's shoulders, and raised himself to his tiptoes, giving him quite an impressive kiss. His round eyes stared into Flip's for a moment, his hand raising to stroke his cheek, before giggling again, and skipping out the door, and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 am

Flip could only smile and shake his head as he shut the door and followed along by the boys side and looked over to the male as he waked up to him and took his hand in his, "So what did you have in mind for us to go out and eat? You never really said."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 am

Jake smiled as he was followed, eventually reaching the elevator. "It's owned by a very close friend of mine. It's the perfect place. And after that, we can go see a movie, and walk around downtown, and maybe hang out at the park. You know, the other one by the lake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 am

He was glad he had so many plans of what they could do because flip just couldn't think of anything. His eyes looked to the elevator buttons.as he yawned a bit and smiled rubbing his belly, "I can't wait. I am quite hungry." He gazed down his hand still holding his, "A friend? Who is he?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Jake giggled, and patted Flip's stomach, leaning against the wall of the elevator as they began their descent. "He's one of my best childhood friends. I've known him since I was 7. He was my first real friend. He's helped me through alot, and he's like my favorite person in the world." He giggled, and looked over to Flip, poking his nose. "You're a close second."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 am

Flip twitched his miss then rubbed it feeling it was sensitive to touch, "So he is a old boyfriend? Is that what you mean by close? I'm not jealous or anything I'm just curious. What is he? Breed wise?" Flip was intimidated by larger animals for good reason; instinct.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Jake saw the boy's reaction, and poked his nose again, giggling. "No, no. We never really dated. He just helped me through a really rough time in my life.. He was there for me when no one else was. He understands me, and know everything about me." He smiled, as they reached the first floor. "Oh. And he's a tiger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Flip froze up as he didn't follow any further, "I.. I don't..." He looked away now really nervously and he seemed to shy away from Jake even, "I can't..." He bit his lip looking down as he began to tremble, "I don't do we around larger breeds... I have bad experiences..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Jake smiled softly, and poked his nose again. "Hey... It's alright..." He stroked his cheek tenderly. "I do too... there's alot you don't know about me. But don't worry about Zeke. He's..... Not at all like you think he is." He giggled, and strolled through the lobby, heading for the parking lot. "Trust me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:40 pm

He was still hesitant but followed. He was being quite resentful of going even walking was a chore now. He had to drag his feet forward and he felt ready to jerk and run if he saw fangs or claws at the ready. He swallowed and followed trying not to ruin Jakes good mood. At least he had a good friend he trusted but Flip however wasn't sure how he felt about it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Jake smiled, and took Flip's hand in his. "It's just down the street a few blocks." He giggled, and set off down the sidewalk before Flip, swaying his hips with each stride, his silky tail swishing around behind himself as he strolled down the block. He knew what he was doing. He loved to tease Flip like this. But it would also calm his nerves, which was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Flip walked by him watching him but still his thoughts on the fear of meeting the larger breed. He however took Jakes tail and brushed it trying to find his happy place per say. He wanted to be happy but fear was overwhelming him at the time. He was putting a his trust in Jake.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Jake purred at the lovely embrace. Eventually, he opened the door to the restaraunt, and led Flip in. It was quite crowded, well lit, and a rather delicious aroma flowed from the kitchen. He smiled to the man at the podium, who obviously recognized him, and pointed him in the direction of Zeke. Jake smiled, and gave Flip's hand a firm tug, leading him towards the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 am

Tilting his head he inhaled the heavy scents of food and smiled a bit and looked around seeing many people which he lightly shuddered being lightly claustrophobic but with the tug he wasn't given much choice and forward his swaying tail having some other thing of direction.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 am

Jake wrapped his tail around Flip's hand and wrist tightly, leading him through the kitchen, filled with the most mouthwatering scents. You could practically taste the air. He rounded a corner, and stopped in his tracks, grinning. Towards the end of the hallway, speaking to one of the chefs, was the backside of a tall, slender tiger, with a large fluffy tail. Jake smiled, and skipped towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 am

Flip followed and winced at all the smells making his nose lightly twitch. He then watched him skip and he walked behind minding his distance no matter what Jake felt Flip was still threatened by the types. He wasn't as outgoing as he used to be. Something about him had changed. Was he turning into something he wasn't. He was stirred from his thoughts and looked to Jake and stayed a food back avoiding swiping distance of the cat.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

Jake giggled, and poked the tiger on the shoulder. The talk figure slowly turned to face Jake, revealing that he was around Jake's age. He was rather tall, but thin and slender, with a well built, but feminine body. He had the face of an angel, with longer hair that hung down into his face. He brushed it away, revealing his bright blue eyes, and the most heartmelting smile. "Hey, Hun.." He said, his voice a bit deeper than Jake's, and very smooth. He hugged jake, as his eyes darted over to Flip. "Oh. I see you brought a friend." He out on his most (gorgeous) welcoming smile, and outstretched his hand to the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Flip watched Jake interact with the young male and simply stood back watching him. He seemed alright but he learned to never judge a book by the cover. A person could look harmless as a fly but crack your skull open. When a hand was outstretched to him he looked up to the tiger. He was usually a good judge of people but right now he wasn't in the game to be guessing. He pulled his hands behind his back locking them as he stepped back lightly, "Pardon my manners but I'd rather not..." He was at work and shaking his hand on the job in the kitchen his ocd was kicking in to wash hands and wear gloves and hairnets all the same!

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Zeke, not being a chef and having nothing to do with the kitchen, was quite confused and a bit hurt by the rabbit's rejection. He frowned softly, and slowly lowered his hand, his eyes showing both his confusion, and his hurt. "Oh.. A-alright..." He held his hands together, looking downward slightly. Jake gritted his teeth, nudging Flip with his elbow. He giggled nervously. "Don't be silly, Flip! Say Hi!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Flip looked to Jake and then the tiger and shuddered as he simply nodded, "It's ah... a pleasure to finally meet you. Jake here said good things about you." He forced a smile but it wasn't entirely fake seeing as he was right about Jake talking about him well for only a short time. Not like he was mentioned all the time.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Zeke swallows softly and nodded. "... I.... I'm glad..." He pointed off to the side. "There's a table for you two over there. I hope you have a lovely evening." He said, before walking off, arms crossed, obviously hurt. Jake watched Zeke walk away, and stared at Flip, before storming off towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Flip shuddered and watched Zeke then Jake and followed him quickly, "Jake what do you want me to do?! I can't change who I am! I'm scared of larger breeds... It's part of me. I can't do anything else. Do you want me to go in and apologize?!"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Jake waved him off, and shook his head, turning to walk towards the bathroom. Flip had just insulted his bestfriend in his own resteraunt. And he, too felt insulted. He grit his teeth as he brushed past Flip, heading for the restrooms in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 am

"I am not changing for you Jake. It has to be gradually..." He turned leaving the restaurant and stepped outside avoiding the busy streets. He wasn't sure where to go now. He had few friends perhaps he should just walk it off. Nodding to himself he put his hands in his pockets walking talking to himself, "I said hi I just didn't shake his hand so I didn't want to touch him. Maybe I'm a germaphobic."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next