HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:21 am

Jake sighed, as he watched Flip leave. "N-no.." He sighed, following him out, and gently grabbing his arm. "Come back inside... It's cold out here. Just go apologize to him... I'm not asking you to change, I'm just asking you to be polite..." He tugged on the rabbit's shirt, and turned to head back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Flip pulled his arm away narrowing his eyes lightly "polite? I said hello and even apologized for not taking his hand. How was I being rude? You stormed off like a child. Grow a pair." He looked to the restaurant and then back to Jake, "Im not like you. I have boundaries to keep safe and protected... I hurt still though. Would you ask a vegetarian to eat meat, no. That's like asking me to trust larger breeds and be ok with them. I'm not.. I'm not Jake..."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Jake blinked as Flip didn't follow. He winced as he was called a child. Crossing his arms, he gritted his teeth. He turned away for a moment, before turning back, his eyeliner brimming with tears. "Alright.. So that's how you feel then." He reached into his pocket, and grabbed two twenties."Here. Have some dinner." He grunted, and shoved them into his chest, before whimpering, and turning away, beginning down the cold nighttime sidewalk, along, holding himself close, his soft tail wiping his wet cheeks as he cried. Such a soft, heartbreaking cry, stopping for a moment, unable to walk any further, only about twenty feet from the resteraunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 am

Flip sighed rubbing his head not sure what to do at this point and even more so what to say. He put the money in his pocket and looked down the sidewalk seeing Jake and walked towards him. He reached around his thin waist and rest his head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry Jake... I just get scared like anyone else maybe more so. It's who I am... I'm just a rabbit. I'm lowest on the food chain except mice.." He turned him to look at him and wiped his eyes, "Aw now don't cry; you put all that beautiful make up on." He brushed away the tears and fixed the eyeliner, "There's that beautiful face." he smiled softly and put his nose to his, "Let's go back and eat like we said okay? We will get a table have a romantic dinner and walk home together okay?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 am

Jake continued to cry, his face in his hands, as he walked away from Flip. He felt the boy wrap his arm around his waist, and stared deep into the rabbit's eyes with his own tear-filled emeralds. He blushed as his makeup was wiped away, revealing his soft, natural face. He whimpered softy as he was kissed, and hugged the boy tightly, pressing his face into his chest. He nodded, and stared up to him once more, nodding with a whimper. "A-alright...." He sniffled, and took his hand, leading them back towards the restaraunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 am

Flip walked with him but this time he put his arm around Jakes hips and was closer to him kissing his neck and cheek, "Hey beautiful I hope you don't have a date or anything cause I'd love to take you home." He teased hoping to lighten his mood.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: Take Me Home Tonight   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:59 am

Jake giggled, and squeaked as he was grabbed by the hip. He smiled up to Flip with those gorgeous eyes, blushing hotly as his neck was kissed, purring tenderly. "W-why... Of course not, mister...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 am

When back in the restaurant he pulled the chair for him to sit and sat him down then pushing him in slightly, "better now. How about some wine? What were you going to order?" He sat down himself and looked over the menu.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am

Jake smiled, and set Flip's menu down. "How about some champagne...? I like champagne." He giggled softly, and placed their menus away. "Don't worry about ordering." He grinned, and leant forward. "Zeke knows just what to bring us. It's his special, and it's on the house." His eyes flashed, so full of life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Flip blinked a bit and nods, "Okay we can drink that but I have to ask or at least try what is his special? Do you get it every time you come here I take it?" He saw them pouring the thin liquid into their glasses and he nods taking his and smelled it thinking the flavoring would be indeed strong.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Jake rose his glass to his lips, and tilted it back, taking a sip of the bubbly drink. He giggled cutely as it tickled his nose. He then set it down and smiled over to Flip. "Shh. It's a secret special." He winked playfully, as Zeke quickly approached the table. He plopped a basket of bread onto the table, followed by a dish of balsamic vinegar. "Appetizer. Special will be out shortly. Enjoy your meal." He did all of this within about five seconds, speaking with one, monotones voice, and speeding away, obviously not to thrilled to be waiting their table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

Flip took a drink and watched Jake and chuckled a bit seeing him get a bit giddy at the drink. He took another small sip as his own nose inhaled the scent nearly making him sneeze. He smiled seeing the wink and when he saw Zeke come close he went tense and watched the table fill with the appetizer. He inhaled the scent of the bread and smiled softly as he watched Zeke skurry back. He looked to Jake, "Is he nervous around me now? He can rip my head of in .2 seconds if he wanted too." He sat back and took a piece of bread nibbling on it.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 am

"He's not nervous, he's probably pissed." He grabbed a piece of bread and began to cutely nibble on it. "I mean, you basically insulted him in his own restaraunt. He doesn't care about physical advantages and disadvantages. He'd never hurt a fly. But everyone hurts him.." He sighted, and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:40 pm

"How did I insult him? All I did was.not shake his hand. That is not an insult last I know. Various cultures don't touch upon meeting. I don't see why he would be so sore about it. what does he want me to do? Drop my pants in a crowd to show my shriveled dick?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Jake blinked. "Oh, and I'M the childish one." He giggled softly, and took another bite. "All I'm saying is that he offered you his hand as a welcome to his own restaraunt, and you declined it. My guess would be you hurt his feelings." He sighed. "ALOT of people do.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:28 pm

"I offered a sincere apology. I was indeed quite sincere. I mean ill gladly kiss his ass if he wants to feel better about it." The thought crossed his mind and he shuddered thinking of the tiger jumping at his throat. He jumped when he heard a scream but it was some drunks across the way being loud. His heart rate elevated and he looked to his drink warily.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Jake sighed. "It didn't seem very sincere to me... And I know it doesn't mean much, but he'd never hurt anybody... He's actually quite submissive."
Jake giggled softly, as Zeke approached the table, and cleared his throat. ".. Drinks?" He looked down at the table, obviously not giving a care. Jake smiled. "Just a water." He looked to Zeke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Flip gazed to Jake and sighed heavily as he rubbed his head. This was all becoming too much like a drama flux which he didn't like watching let alone being a part of. When Zeke stood at the table he looked up at him and sat back, "Eke was I not sincere? I apologize again for not taking your hand in holy meeting matrimony but I myself have a terrible fear of the foodchain. I am sorry if I have offended you in any ways and if I can ever make it up to you say the word because otherwise Jake is going to see me as an asshole and Is rather have him happy than mad at me." how was that for sincere.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Jake blinked, his eyes wide. He wasn't sure if Flip understood the word 'sincere'. he could have done without all the attitude, which he really didnt care for. Zeke sighed. "Look, what do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Flip was loosing patience when he was ignored. When he took a drink of his wine he sighed softly, "How about a nice big cup of 'talk to me and answer my question'." Flip had his ears down as he looked ay the table his hands were in his laps as he fiddled with them.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Zeke blinked, and backed away a bit. "You didn't ASK me a question, sir... " he looked to Jake for help. "We'll just have the special." Jake told him, and gave him his menu. Zelda smiled nervously, and waited for Flip to hand him his menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

He could already tell things were not going to get better. Speaking was perhaps the problem. He sighed and held his head an handed out the menu and rubbed his temples sipping the champagne. He was trying to be nice but he wasn't going to suck up to him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Zelda sighed, and took his menu. "Look, don't worry about it. Meal's on me, eh?" He flashed a gentle smile, and walked away. Jake watched this happen, and quickly downed the rest of his glass, coughing softly. "Now that that's taken care of." He licked his lips and smiled over to Flip, batting those irresistible emeralds of his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Flip took a small sip and looked over to Jake and raised a brow lightly at him as he was batting his eyes, "What?" He looked around as though nervous again but still their was a throbbing in his head from the atmosphere. He rubbed his head and sighed, I kinda feel like I'm turning into Hatcher.. Becoming bad."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Jake grinned softly, and batted his eyes some more, shaking his head. "Oh, nothing." He giggled softly, and took a sip of champagne. "Just admiring how cute and handsome you are." His cheeks flushed a light pink. "Come on. Let's enjoy this delicious food. Then I have some more plans for us. I think you'll like them better." He smiled again, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:13 pm

He watched Jake as he was enjoying himself and was glad at least he wasn't sad or upset anymore and was in a fairly good mood. He took a sip of his drink not allowing the alcohol to get to his system to quickly. He wanted to stay sober, "Plans? What do you mean plans for us? What are you planning? You devious fox you."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

He giggled, and flashed a playfully evil look, before continuing to eat. "Oh, ya know. Just a night out on a town with this lovely vixen right here." He gestured to himself, snaking his silky tail around his curves, and doing a little dance. He smiled up to Flip, and winked, taking a large gulp of champagne, plopping the glass back down onto the table. "That is, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Flip simply closed his eyes shaking his head before looking across from him at the girlish fox, "Pff course not. I don't know the area too well so you can show me the better part of what kind of town or city we are in. It sounds like fun. As long as we can go home at some point ill be happy especially with you at my side.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Jake blushed softly, and looked up from his plate, winking playfully. Eventually he had cleaned his plate, and fed Flip his last bite. He gulped down his last sip of champagne and smiled over to him. "So.." He took Flips hands into his own, over the table. "Would you like some dessert...?" He giggled softly. "Or should we blow outta here?" He stared deep into his eyes, batting his own, smiling a wide, gleeful smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 am

Flip smiled and took his hand standing up and got to his side and pulled him up from his seat, "Please. Let us embark on whatever king of journey you have planned." Her took the foxes hands in his and kissed them both as he looked up to him emerald eyes happy as his smile, "Lead the way."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 am

Jake smiled as they stood,'and blushed hotly as his hands were kissed, finding it quite sweet. "Such a gentleman." He grinned, and winked, before taking his hand, and leading them out, waving to Zeke on the way out. He lead them down the sidewalks of the city, heading towards central downtown. He had quite the night planned. He snaked his tail up the arch of Flip's back, and around his torso. "Any guesses...?" He grinned, and purred seductively into the rabbit's ear.

(Sorry if this one kinda sucks.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Flip gazed along the lit streets as everything around him faded away from the touch of the boys tail streaking up his back and makde him jump lightly unsure what he had felt. He looked over to him and smiled as he held his hand, "Not a clue but al the same as long as I'm with you it shouldn't matter, right?" He kissed his cheek gently and whispered in his ear, "Jake, it will be amazing no matter what."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Jake grinned, and took his hand tightly. "I know it will..." He held their embrace up to Flip's face. "As long as your hand is in mine." He smiled sweetly, and kissed the back of the rabbit's hand. He lead them through the business district, and past quite a few bars and clubs. Soon, they were in the nicer part of down town. They passed a large park, before they stood in front of a large cinema. Jake smiled over to him. "My treat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 am

He followed along the streets seeing many clubs and wondered if he was wanting to go dancing but when in the more ritzy area he smiled as he looked up at the large cinema. "Oh really? What's playing hmm?" He gazed over the listings and smiled, "Perhaps a action romance or something that perks your interest. But if it's a drama I wont lie I may cry." He chuckled and held his arms in his as his charming emerald eyes locked on his bright blue ones.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 am

Jake grinned widely. "It's not like I'll be paying much attention to the movie..." He winked, and strolled up to the entrance, purchasing two tickets for the latest scary movie. He flashed a smile over to Flip, and took his hand, skipping inside. After purchasing some concessions, he lead them to their theatre, observing the room for empty seats. Spotting a few empty seats in the back, he lead flip up the small staircase, and plopped himself down onto the seat, grinning widely up to him, patting the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 am

Flip blinked lightly in confusion, "Ahh see a movie if you won't even be watching it!? That makes no sense!" He was dragged along and he lightly had to scurry to keep up. When they had both got concession items he held the bulk of it and followed him up the steep steps. He sat beside him and lowered the drinks on the far end of each of them as he rose the center cup holder and scooped closer putting his arm around Jake and kissed his cheek, "Thanks for the entertainment and snacks."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 am

Jake smiled up to Flip, batting his eyes. "As long as I'm with you.." He kissed Flip's jaw, and leant against him, curling his legs up into his seat as the movie began. He watched the screen, his eyes wide with anticipation, squeezing Flip's hand at every fake scare. He jumped, and held the boy close each time something popped out at the screen, squealing. He'd then giggle and resume watching, continuing this pattern. Whenever something nasty would happen, he'd squeak, and hide his face in Flip's shoulder, squeezing his waist. He had a love/hate relationship with horror movies. He never let go of Flip's hand the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Flip smiled holding onto Jake during the movie. He jumped occasionally which was in his rabbit nature. He didn't mind jack seeking comfort in his arm. He simply brushed his arms and kissed his head as he still continued eating and sipping. Eyes went to the screen as it was nearing an end. He began to note not many others were watching. Up front were most of the heads of others.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day The Park   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Jake snuggled into Flip's arm, hiding his face as it neared the suspenseful end. He, too, noticed that not to many people were watching. He grinned, and slithered his face up next to Flip's, kissing him on the cheek. He blinked as Flip didn't respond. His eyes narrowed, as he gripped Flip by the jaw, turning his head, to mast their lips together, sliding his tongue into the rabbit's mouth, sliding his tail around the both of them, letting out a soft little squealing moan, moving over to sit on the boy's lap, blocking the screen, never breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Flip stared in sight confusion as Jake had slowly moved over into his lap lightly surprising him and the kiss was also something he 2would have to grow used to. He however was a bit minded by it only because they were public and he wasn't much used to the feeling of lips on his own in a area where others could easily watch him. He didn't stop him but gently wrapped his arms around his hips and broke the kiss hoping to get some air to breathe, "Jake." He had said breathlessly and swallowed what saliva he had in his mouth. "I'm sorry I'm not used to public affection... I'm nervous.." He had a light sweat on his head and streaking down the side of his head.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

Jake smiled as he continued to kiss the boy, blinking as the kiss was broken. He stared into Flip's eyes as he was turned down, and just kid of say there for a moment, before wiggling himself out of the rabbit's arms, smoothing his t-shirt out, and moving over to plop back down into his seat, his arms crossed in his lap, picking up a single piece of popcorn to nibble at every few minutes, eyes glued to the screen, a stern look upon his face as he watched, as if unamused. He leant against his own armrest, completely separated from the boy now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 am

Looking over to Jake at the sudden change of attitude he blinked in confusion. Was it because he hadn't returned the affection as strongly. He peered over and whispered softly, "I'm sorry Jake... I'm just not a public affection person. With all these people... don't you get nervous... well probably not... You're so beautiful what do you have to worry about." His ears lowered as his tone saddened, "I am sorry." He reached out to him and touched his hand rubbing it gently.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Jake grit his teeth as he stared at the screen. It was an hour in, and already his plans had been denied, and were falling through. He didn't blink as the rabbit spoke to him, his ear twitching once, from the feel of Flip's whisper. He felt himself blushing from the compliment, but ignored it, as well as his apology. His eyes darted to glare at his hand as it was touched. Perhaps he was in over his head. Perhaps to Flip, he was just a one night stand after all. Just like all the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

He saw the glare and shuddered feeling his upset in his glance. Flip felt his ears lower to the side of his head as he pulled his hand away feeling as though it had been burned. He looked away from the screen and looked down at his hands now crossed in his lap as he fiddled with his thumbs. 'What am I supposed to do? I just don't do the whole in public affection. Should I apologize? Didn't I already do that?'

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Jake continued to glare at the but, until he sat back. He crosse his legs and arms, turning his glare back to the screen quietly, his jaw clenched, eyes fiery, beginning to tap his foot. This always happened to him. He knew it was to good to be true. It always was for him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Flip was at a loss for words and wasn't sure what to even think let alone say. So much running through his head he didn't even know it could run as fast as he could. Mouth went dry as he tried to speak but it came out a squeak and he had to get a sip of the drink between them to muster words, "Jake, I'm sorry. I don't do public affection well. I am a very finicky person. Please don't be upset I am just nervous is all." Ears lowed to the side of his head giving him a rather pathetic look but he was willing to give into his emotions as he was very attuned to them and this was all new to him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Jake merely shrugged, and sulked back into his chair with a huff. Maybe he was in over his head, and Flip was just like all the others. He sighed, and shook his head, readjusting in his seat, still staring blankly at the screen. "It's cool." He said with practically no emotion, taking a sip of their drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue May 07, 2013 4:29 am

"No it isn't or you wouldn't be pouting like a child now talk to me like a damned adult. I can't fix the problem unless you tell me whats wrong." His eyes narrowed this was the other side of him that switched on and on like a light switch but unknowing to his knowledge.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 am

Jake jumped as Flip said this, slowly turning his head to look at Flip with an uncomfortable look, before turning back to the screen, squirming a few inches away. "Just watch the movie, Flip." He said, taking another drink, and letting out a sigh, crossing his legs, resting his head on his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 am

Flip looked over to the fox and had narrowed eyes but when his attention was away his own wandered to the people around him then his thoughts wandered on how much he would have to change to make him happy. Flip wouldn't be Flip he would change and become a new person but in order to do that he had to change what he did and how he acted. If Jake wanted a dominant lover and a leader he would have to change all of himself to do it. Was it worth that? Was Jake worth loosing himself over? Eyes locked on the screen in a daze.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next