HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChatBox

Share | 

A Day At The Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Jake's cheeks flushed red at that, his tail twitching. He smiled, endeared, to Flip. He let out the softest purr, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again, his cheeks just as colorful. Unsure of what to do with his hands, he held his own tail, stroking it softly, against his stomach, still purring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

"You look so nervous don't be I don't bite. Besides Im mostly vegetarian." He chuckled and then watched his face seeing him hug his own tail. Slowly reaching out he took his tail and brushed over it, "It's soft. I can see why it looks like so much fun. Because it is."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Jake blushed, shuddering softly as his tail was touched. He held back reaction "But if you did, I wouldn't mind." Instead, he purred again, just a bit louder, his tail twitching gently in Flip's hands. He had quite a few sensitive areas. His tail, his wrists., his rear.. and his neck. His eyes watched Flip's hands as they did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Flip stroked along his tail watching him murr at the soft touch and smiled as he continued. He reached up brushing his cheek drawing closer and practically hugged him and brushed through his hair, "You must use a lot of soap." He teased, petting through his hair and then down massaging his shoulders.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Jake tried his best not to just melt onto the floor. He closed his eyes, laying his head back, continuing to purr, just a bit louder. He was in heaven, and somehow, Flip was, so far, locating every sensitive spot he had, the more important ones remaining untouched so far. He continued to purr, his head back, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:26 pm

He simply smiled and began to move his thumbs gently over his neck watching the reaction. Most people he heard of having soft spots there. He knew he did. He wondered if Jake did as well; if not he had one more spot fir his hand to test before he would jump in to the freezing ocean of no return.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Jake's purr suddenly became very loud, almost a constant groan. His eyes widened for a moment, before slowly shutting again. He rolled his head back even further, opening his mouth, but no sound came out, other than his intense purr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Flip watched the reaction rather liking how it changed and gre in intensity. He licked his lips almost nervously as he got right against him and reached a hand down and touched his inner thigh slowly caressing up. Lips went to his ear, "If I'm moving fast stop me." He then took his ear sucking it gently.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Jake shuddered loudly, his breaths quivering noticeably. His tail ran across the back of his calves, as his purr went to more of a whisper than a loud groan. So far, Flip was doing amazingly, and he hoped this fantasy would continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Flip listened to the male smiling at the thought of pleasing him and kissed along his neck as his palm groped the slight bulge in between his legs. He brushed through his hair still allowing him to feel two sensations and with his mouth over his neck it made three.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 am

Jake's arms jumped forward, grabbing the rabbit's sides tightly, purring just as loud as before. His neck was one of about four of his main spots., and by far one of his most sensitive. He opened his lips to do something other than purr, but that was all he could do..... at least, for now..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 am

Flip smiled watching him and jumped when his side was touched making him squirm. His side was his vulnerable spot. He slowly moved him to the couch and laid him down taking advantage by sucking gently at his neck and put his hips to Jake's as he reached around and groped his ass cheeks.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 am

Jake let out a loud, groaning squeal from the mix of neck-suckling, and ass-grabbing. (odd wording, I know. XD) He blushed deeply that he had let out such a noise. Normally he made much louder noises, but for some reason, was embarrassed by just this. "Sorry.." He said, cutely, almost timidly, biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am

Flip looked down at him and sat up lightly, "I'm not pushing my limits am I? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I just want to please you." He leaned closer as his tail flickered side to side it's white sheen seemed to glow. His ears flopped looking at him, "Jake if you tell me to stop I will. I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

Jake shook his head quickly, panting. "N-no... I want it... It was a GOOD thing..." He said, looking up to the boy, blushing deeply from the misinterpretation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:42 am

Flip smiled and leaned in kissing his neck again grinding his hips into the others as his hands ran over his chest. Ears flicked hearing Jake below him. The noises made his fur quiver, "Hmm you sound so cute Jake.." He reached down pulling the hem of the males shirt up and off and grins looking down at him, "You have a rather nice chest. such a small frame. I like it." He pinched his nipples lightly wondering about his reaction.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 am

Jake squeaked, and jumped back, but giggled softly, blushing. He bit his lip yet again, looking up to the boy innocently, but almost seductively, gently running his fingers down Flip's sides, to ever so softly stroke the tip of the rabbit's tail, his own tail snaking across his own chest, grinning subtly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:54 am

Flip smiled and played with his tail stroking it lightly then jerked a bit when his own was touched, "ah that feels nice Jake." He leaned closer into him feeling a slight erection coming on. Flip hadn't taken dominant role before but so far this was quite enjoyable and he was going to enjoy it until it was over.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 am

Jake grinned, beginning to stroke the tail, paying extra attention to it. His own tail snaked it's way up Flip's side, and around his back, pulling them closer. He grinned softly, purring purposely into Flip's ear, his warm breath flowing onto the rabbit's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 am

Flip shuddered and made a soft whine at the touch of his tail before whispering, "Ah Jake you make it feel so good." He reached down and groped his ass again and sucked on his neck growing a bit more persistent. He began to tug off his own shirt and looked down at him, "Sports finally pay off in the end. You can touch them if you like." His arms were rather built but his waist had a very fine lined set of abs; banks fell over near his eyes.

IMAGE Wink

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 am

Jake's eyes widened with excitement. He looked up to Flip, then back to his rather stunning body. Then back to Flip. He licked his lips, and leaned forward, beginning to kiss at the rabbit's chest, mouthing and sucking with intensity, purring into his fur as he continued to stroke the boy's tail, his own tail tightening it's grip round Flip's sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

Flip groaned at the kisses to his chest and made a soft squeak as the tail tightened at his sides making him feel lightly vulnerable from the soft touch, "Damn Jake you're good." He leaned in kissing his neck and sucked at it lightly biting it. The bulge in his pants pushing against his bottoms trying to escape.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 am

Jake grinned, leaning up to Flip's ear. "I know.." He whispered warmly, grinning, as he placed Flip's hands on his (Jake's) waistband. His hands continued to stroke and caress the tail, being sure to save the roughness for later. His purrs softened for just a moment, as he looked up to Flip, his eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 am

Flip felt his hand be moved and smirked as he began to tug Jake's bottoms away pants and all. He lifted the foxes leg to drop the bottoms on the floor and looked over the males slender form seeing his tail flick he smirked pulling it away, "Don't be so shy. Here I'll make it even. Flip tugged his shorts down as well and both naked he leaned down kissing his lips then made a kissing trail down his waist as hit tail could be seen twitching.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 am

Jake gripped Flip's tail somewhat tighter, laying his head back from the trail of kisses Flip was leaving. He leaned forward, and breathed warmly onto Flip's neck, but not letting his lips touch the rabbit's fur, the ultimate tease, as he held the boy's tail in place, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 am

Flip shuddered and groaned by the soft tail pull and his ass rose up as his back arched down into his as he whined rather loudly from the hot air to his neck, "Ah.. Jake.. so hot." He felt his own breath begin to be hindered. Hands coursed down the fox body and touched his sides holding them firmly but thumbed them.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 am

Jake grinned. "That's right...." He slowly began to stroke and caress the tail, more intensely this time, ever so slowly guiding his soft, silky inner thighs around Flip's waist, his tail snaking around his own waist tightly, as he looked to Flip, purring loudly, a mixed look of innocence, and sensuality upon his face, his eyes bright and full of life, but determined, and notty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:01 am

Flip shuddered and lightly squirmed in delight and gazed down to Jake as he felt legs around his waist as well as the tail holding him closer, "Jake.." He mustered and grinds his bare hips to the partner below him feeling their members practically touch, "I can feel your sheath. It's getting harder."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 am

Jake let out a whispering moan, lifting his waist slightly so he was in a more... use-able.. position. He grinned, and squeezed Flip's tail quite tightly, biting his lip in preparation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 am

Flip felt the squeeze of his tail and his eyes rolled back, "Jake... If you do want me to stop at anytime just say so okay?" He then pushed against him feeling his tip brush the tight pucker of his ass. He groaned softly pushing a bit more feeling the pucker trying to take the tip. He wouldn't force it in due to the face eh had a feeling it would need lubed

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 am

Jake purred loudly, holding onto the fur on either of Flip's sides. He grinned widely, purring loudly.. almost asking for it. His tail tightened around his own waist, slowly leaning his head back with every moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 am

Flip reached a hand out and licked his own palm and stroked his erection the guided it to the rear of Jake, "Here it comes." He pushed in slowly allowing the tip in and groaned feeling how tight it was and trembled, "God it's tight." He pushed in a bit more and groaned louder, "Penetration has never felt so good.. how does it feel Jake?" he looked down to him smiling almost lovingly with slightly dazed emerald eyes.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:28 am

Jake let out the loudest, lowest, groaning purr, throwing his head back with lust, gripping Flip's waist tightly, mouth open. He had done this quite a bit before, but something about this was different, and unbelievable sensational.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 am

Flip groaned lightly and pushed in more as he pushed in every inch he had till the base was nearly swallowed and he shuddered, "God your so warm inside. I have to confess you're my first male partner." He let himself rest inside feeling his dick throb in the tight canvas of Jake's sucking cavern.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:44 am

Jake grinned widely, laying his head back to reveal his neck. He let out another, purring moan, his mouth open, eyes closed. He smiled, looking back to Flip, a smug grin on his face, gripping the rabbit's back tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:01 am

Flip then slowly eased out and pushed back in gripping his hips, "Ah you feel great! I can't believe I'd never taken a man before." He continued to pump his erection into Jake's tight ass and groaned louder as his erection only grew in size inside the tight pucker which sucked him.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 am

Jake grinned, his legs tightening their grip around Flip's waist. "Mmm..." He cooed, "You feel great.." He said, an idea formulating. He continued to purr, and moan softly with each movement, his inner sexual prowess trying to find it's way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 am

Flip felt his body heating up from the love-making and the fur only made it worse. He eased in and out picking up pace. Adjusting his long strong legs he took advantage of them and used the ground and couch as leverage and thrust in a bit faster and harder, "Ah Jake you're so good.. Should... Should I cum inside?"

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Jake grinned smugly. He honestly didn't care, as he knew he'd be getting his way very soon. Instead, he widened his eyes innocently, and placed his index finger on his bottom lip, cutely, quite the look. "I dunno..." He said, his purrs of pleasure still faint in the background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am

Flip smiled as her rubbed his hips and spread his legs more as he hilted into him and groaned loudly, "Alright, then inside!" He increased speed panting as he shoved in hard three times as his load began to wash the insides of his rear and fill him. None spilled out as it pushed into him. Groaning he looked down at the male under him on the couch and smiled gently. "Thank you Jake."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Jake licked his lips, purring loudly from the warm sensation. He looked up to Flip, finally allowing his inner prowess to show. He lunged upward, pushingFlip back against the sofa, to lay on his back. His purr turned into more of a submissive growl, as he did this all in one swift movement. He sat atop the rabbit's waist, hands on Flip's chest, looking down to him, a cocky, seductive look in his eye. He grinned, placing Flip's hands upon his (Jake's) ass, purring loudly. "You think it's over...?" He asked, in a smooth and soft, but almost wicked voice. He bent forward, to let his lips hover along the boy's fur. "You're not getting away that easy..." He laughed subtly, and gave Flip's neck a long, wet kiss, before sitting back up. He looked down to the rabbit, a wide grin on his face, as he began to ride him vigorously, his chest and body doing a small dance as his hips grinded back and forth, and up and down.

(Yeah, that one was a little drawn out. Sorry. XP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am

Flip was recovering from the aftermath and sighed softly smiling to the other male however it was shortly lived. Being pushed back he stared up at Jake whom was now not only over him but on him. "Jake-?" He choked lightly and bit his lip looking at the seductive male almost seeing his character change. He looked down at their waists then to the hands on his chest now. Seeing the grin widen he made a small gulp as though nervous of what he was going to do to him, "Ah.. Ja-" He was unable to finish as he heard his tone and blued a soft hue of pink. Feeling the soft kisses he laid back and shuddered feeling his hard-on trying to grow again. He gently groped his ass as he began to ride him. His eyes on the verge of rolling back, "Ah Jake.. You look lovely. And you dance so well."

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Jake grinned wickedly, biting his own lower lip as his body continued to make waves out of itself, his soft abdomen rippling back and forth as he continued to bounce up and down, an open grin across his face. His tail slowly made it's way up his own chest, snaking through his fur, letting out such sexy little noises as he did so. Quite the show. He continued, wrapping his tail around his shoulders, and his neck. "Ohh..." he cooed softly, knowing just how badly the rabbit was being teased. And he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. He continued, his silky inner thighs keeping up the sensational pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 am

((sorry if reply is bad. have little muse))

Flip's bright green eyes gazed up to the male over him seeing the glint in his partner's orb he could only imagine what horrors or even delights he would be soon to enjoy. Closing his eyes he enjoyed the soft thrust of his hips, "Hmm Jake..." He groaned gently as he pushed his hips up to him, "Jake please touch me.. I need more. Touch me, fuck me... something..." He winced as his hard-on throbbed more intensely making him whine.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 pm

He grinned, his hips tightening their grip on his waist and member extremely. Quite an intense, and unbearable sensation. He did so, leaning forward, his nose touching Flip's. "How bad do you want it...?" He grinned, breathing warmly onto Flip's jaw, his lips hovering above it, tightening his grip even moreso, to create an almost painfully pleasurable hold. He grinned wickedly, his hands hovering above Flip's bare body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am

Flip shuddered as he leaned down making the pressure much more unbearable, "Ah... Please Jake!" He begged and looked up to him as though in pain but their waqs awaited pleasure there, "Do it!" He gripped the boys ass tightly, "PLEASE! I can't take it anymore! I'm begging you do something! AH!" He was begging and nearly yelling! It truly must have been quite intense.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 am

Jake squealed loudly as his rear was grabbed. He grinned, and pecked Flip's nose, before beginning to ride him much more vigorously, his hands stroking Flip's sides, his lips kissing and mouthing down his neck, across his shoulder, to nip at his chest, purring warmly into his fur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 am

Flip shuddered feeling the warm breath of the other male over his skin and fur, "Ah Jake... How can you torture me so easily... " He then gripped the others hips tighter pullling him down a bit harder as his eyes rolled back, "Ahh yes Jake more thats it take my entire rod inside yoru lil ass."

(sorry its weak was passing out)

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeSkies

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

Jake groaned loudly from the sudden movement. "U-ugh.... That's right....." He gripped Flip's stomach tightly, "Give it to me...." He licked his lips, his thighs tightening together. "Make me yours, Flip.... Use me... Abuse me... I don't care, just... Don't stop...." He grunted, getting VERY into it.

(xD it's fine. This one was kinda off too.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Flip heard the other male and something kicked in. Something even the rabbit was unable to control. He narrowed his eyes and pushed him to the ground as he mounted him and drove every inch into the young male and without hesitation began to plow into his tight ass with deep quick thrusts, "Fuck yes! I'll take your hole Jake and fuck some sense into you!" His palm hand his him as he bent over and began to jerk off the others cock.

link to my characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day At The Park   

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next